Oulu University, Room SÄ124 (campus map, the room location on the map: E5)
A resume & job application workshop in English – suitable also for Finns applying for jobs that require English skills!
Our agenda this afternoon:
• What are employers and recruiters interested in?
• Creating an impressive CV
• Describing your competences in the key sections of your resume
• Researching the employer and matching your skills with their needs
• Writing an effective cover letter
Bring with you:
• A copy of the current version of your CV, so that we can work with it during the workshop (It doesn’t need to be perfect!)
• A laptop computer or a tablet
Taught by Susan McAnsh, Oulu University. (Susan also speaks fluent Finnish.)
Registration has ended.